Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Sniveling Drivel

So, I thought I'd give this blog thingy a try. I must admit I'm not much for reading other people's blogs with their all-too-often maniacal blinking gif images, photos of Aunt Edna, and detailed descriptions of potty training their kids. But naturally I assumed any (and all) literate persons would want to read MY incoherent musings, especially since I'm largely computer illiterate, my kids are already housebroken and I don't have an aunt named Edna... not that I know of, anyways.

Actually I just figured that, every once in a while, one of my kids, my dog, or the Japanese roofer in fluorescent yellow undies might do something that everyone in the free world would want to know about. And by everyone, I mean those poor, lonely people who inadvertently stumble upon this vapid piece of disarticulate literature. And by the free world, I mean Switzerland.

So we'll see how this goes. This may well be the only post you read from me. But before you exhale that tremendous sigh of relief, just remember, people have gotten addicted things far less refined...think reality television, Nascar, Barack Obama, for a start.

No comments: